PhotoCafe list of features ...
- Local storage device
- Flickr Interestingness
- Flickr Groups
- Flickr Users
- Images on a web page
- Images linked from a web page.
- Image lists can be automatically updated Daily, Weekly, Monthly. (PhotoCafe rescans the location)
- Sequentially (in order)
- All images from a random folder, sequentially
- All images from a random folder, randomly
- Background Images can be shown a certain percentage of the time
- Specific Background Image
- Random Background Image
- Background Image from folder of current photo (e.g. Put a back ground image of leaves in your folder of Autumn Pictures)
- Custom background colour
- Add your own background images
- Can scroll horizontal panoramic images
- Can scroll verical panoramic images, including or excluding portrait photos
- Up to 4 display devices
- Also supports 2x2 grid of monitors
- Separate photos displayed on each monitor while panoramic images span across all monitors.
- option to use common height area between monitors of different sizes / resolutions. This prevents cropping of images in these situations.
- option to treat all monitors as one desktop
- Two customizable caption boxes. Can customize colour, font, position, contents, position on screen.
- Caption content can be:
. containing folder
. image dimensions
. EXIF date
. EXIF description
. Flickr description
. Flickr title
- Boring filename filter replaces / hides filenames like DSC03423
- Full Screen (to extent of image size)
- "Pile Of Photos" layout stacks images on top of each other.
. stop photo stack for panoramic photos so they are shown large
. optional border added around stacked photos
. border colour and frequency customizable
- "Four From Folder" layout shows four random images from the same folder.
- Alpha masks provide soft or hard edges, shapes, logos.
- Add your own Alpha Masks
- Alpha masks can be used all, or only some of the time.
- 3D soft shadows (for images smaller than the screen, of course)
- Convert photos to "black and white", all or just some of the time
- Add some artistic contrast to "black and white" converted photos
- Specific or random sound effect during image transition
- Add your own sound effects
- Play music found in the same folder as the current image (e.g. Put "It's A Small World" in your Disney trip folder)
- Play m3u music play lists during slide show.
- Adjust aspect ratio when connecting computers such as laptops to external widescreen displays. Prevents images from being 'streched'.
- Turns monitor(s) off and pauses slide show during a specified time interval (tyically over night)
- works for all image order options (e.g. random)